Sunday, September 23, 2012

Courtney and Christian (Bridal Shoot)


Courtney and Christian were the lovely couple that let me shoot my first wedding at their wedding.
I had so much fun, but I wished I had captured more of them together. So I asked them if they would be interested in doing a shoot focused on them in their wedding outfits! 
This location is really special to me because it was a hidden spot that I always saw growing up, going to my grandmas house. It's also where me and my boyfriend shot a few photos with Kristen booth! It's romantic setting, and the beautiful couple made it so perfect.
C+C brought a few things from their wedding to use as props, and I couldn't have been happier.
I wish you both the best in life, and congrats!

Hair by Taylor Hodgson








    Hello gorgeous!


Mason Jars and Tea lights add a lovely touch! I got this idea from pinterest (good website lol) 

<3

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Courtney and Christian are a gorgeous couple and the photos you took are so spectacular! I love the setting! Looks so intimate and romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I had so much fun shooting them. and yes, they are such a gorgeous couple!

      Delete