Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jessica and Kyle (Styled Couples Shoot)

Okay, so I saw a picture Jessica posted a few weeks ago with her hair and makeup done like this and I immediately asked to shoot her and Kyle's photos again! She reminded me of St Vincent (awesome singer,Beautiful, great music, great guitarist -I recommend listening to her). Ironically, her boyfriend Kyle just got a cool slicked back hair cut that totally fit the theme! So we drove to some cool spots around apple valley and they enjoyed some ice cream...Even walked into a tunnel of bats- Long story....
all in all, I think this was super fun and I love this session:)  
and they're so adorable...
Enjoy!



 I Absolutely love this one^ we got this pose from the "Blue Valentine" Cover;) 




 Summer lovin'









2 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet Kayla! Amazing job :)
    I love the vintage theme and the couple is adorable! My favorite has to be the one with her sitting in his lap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! <3 That's my favorite as well! We got the pose from the movie "blue valentine" with Ryan Gosling. Love that movie. haha

      Delete